Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Small update

Over the weekend my best friend came into town and we managed to get in three games-- his Blood Angels vs my Nids. It was more of a chance for us to relearn the game and work on our lists than anything else, but it was fun none the less.(I won 2-1, but we managed to come up with a great list for him by the third game and he curbstomped me with it!)

He also brought me a box of Tyranid Warriors, which I used to make a new Warrior Prime (I don't really like the model I've been using) and a pair of Tyrant Guard (using the extra head tops from my Trygon as shields, pics in a few days). My Google check came in (thanks for the support guys!), so I'll be ordering a Hive Tyrant later this week which will open up my options a bit more.

I'm debating on expanding my Nids more with future income or starting a second army (Black Templars). On one hand I love my Nids and more units means more options for lists, however, the main ones I want to get (Tervigons and Tyrannofexs) would require conversions as there are no actual models out for them yet. Also, Jason's army is also Tyranids so it would be nice to have something different on the table. Any thoughts on the subject? Right now I'm leaning on expansion, but if rumors are true then the Tervi/Tryranno kit is supposed to be released in August so it would behoove me to wait.

34 comments:

  1. i dont know what this post is talking about in the slightest

    Following and supporting
    therichesthappiest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wondered... What's the price of such "toys"? And how does one get started? I'd love to read about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of those games before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. swag swag swag


    following and supporting
    like lesbians do greenpeace
    therichesthappiest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting stuff man, good shit

    ReplyDelete
  6. bet you guys had a blast great post

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice weekend,i always play with my brother Proevaulation 2011 it is nice game

    ReplyDelete
  8. must be fun to play those games if you know what you're doing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hah, warhammer, crazy I used to do that but I'm pretty broke and not much into it anymore, but I'd still play and paint, my buddies would love this site more than though, definitely recommending and following.

    I'm at limitedfears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. juno girl is taking some english class?? I agree with Clarence Miller I didnt catch the post aactually.
    Maybe a 3d videogame could catch my attention, video games not my thing

    ReplyDelete
  11. good update.
    keep it up

    Followed

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always in vest in Nids. Worth it in the long run.

    http://thepropulsionalgorithm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Warhammer is so interesting, but I sadly never really got into it. I guess the cause was the isolation of the country side where I grew up and lack of cash.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Warhammer always looked interesting,but way too expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice ill have to take a look into that

    ReplyDelete
  16. this blog is very good mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool Stuff ..Im gonna follow you .

    ReplyDelete